This post may contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you purchase through out link, at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure here.
What is Notion?
Notion is the all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, etc. It is one of the fastest-growing productivity tools out there and you should definitely use it as a college student. The best part is that Notion is free for students. Sign up here: https://www.notion.so/students
When I was back in college, I wanted to have a system where I can track my budget, networking contacts, goals, job applications, and habits. Well, I created a template in Notion that does all that and will also make you more productive in college.
The template “Campus Life – Organizer” allows you to use Notion to manage your campus life. If you’re a Resident Assistant in college, feel free to share this with your residents.
- Planner: This is where you can store important dates like “class registration” or “when classes are going to start”.
- Weekly Time Blocking: Planning out every moment of your day in advance and dedicating specific time “blocks” for certain tasks and responsibilities. With this time blocker, you’re able to prioritize your day. The options to put for each hour are classes, studying, lunchtime, homework, work, and break time.
- Networking – CRM: There will be numerous networking events on campus. This is where you’ll jot the names of professionals you meet. You will put down the company and industry that the contact is in. The “How We Met” section is great for an ice breaker for the next time you meet them. You’ll never know if you’ll get a referral from the individual.
- Goals: You can make goals for the semester and track them. If your goal is to get on the Dean’s List, this tracker can keep you accountable.
- Job Applications: You can keep track of the internships or full-time jobs you apply to.
- Habit Tracker: Keep yourself accountable in college. You can adjust this to your own liking. Make sure you’re getting enough sleep.
- What to Pack for College? – For college move-in, do you always forget stuff at home? With this checklist, your dorm room should have all the supplies you need. Feel free to customize this.
- Budget Tracker: Make sure that you don’t overspend in college. This easy budget tracker allows you to keep track of your monthly spending.
The benefit of this template is that you don’t need to create it from scratch. If you don’t have a Notion account, then you can create one for free as a student.
Here’s the Notion template that you can use to organize your college life: https://bit.ly/3e0YgRQ
The next step is for you to click on “Duplicate” in the top right corner. This allows you to copy this template into your own workspace in Notion.
Are you interested in more Notion templates for college students? If so, we’re happy to create more! We’re excited to launch Notion for College Students, sign up on the form below.