At careerbyte, we love using Notion. We created an article on how you can use Notion to track your job applications and how you can organize your online classes.
What is Notion?
Notion is the all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, etc. It is one of the fastest-growing productivity tools out there and you should definitely use it as a college student. The best part is that Notion is free for students. Sign up here: https://www.notion.so/students
The template “GRE Test Organizer” is a paid Notion template, this helps us keep the website running. This Notion template features a GRE Goal Tracker, Weekly Time Blocking, GRE Exam Tracker, GRE Test Scheduler, GRE Resources, and a page where you can track your Target Colleges.
- Exam Tracker: This is where you can keep track of the scores of your practice and real tests for the GRE.
- GRE Goal Tracker: Keep track of the goals you have for the GRE. If there is a target school that you really want to get in, set goals for yourself.
- Weekly Time Blocking: Block out your schedule for the week to plan time for study for the GRE exam.
- GRE Test Calendar: Put down the dates for your official exam and practice exams.
- GRE Resources: We have several links to some resources that can help you with studying for your exam.
- Target Colleges: Plan out a list of schools that will be your safety, target, and reach schools.