What is Notion?
Notion is the all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, etc. It is one of the fastest-growing productivity tools out there and you should definitely use it as a college student. The best part is that Notion is free for students. Sign up here: https://www.notion.so/students
The template “GRE Test Organizer” is a paid Notion template, this helps us keep the website running. This Notion template features a GRE Goal Tracker, Weekly Time Blocking, GRE Exam Tracker, GRE Test Scheduler, GRE Resources, and a page where you can track your Target Colleges.
- Exam Tracker: This is where you can keep track of the scores of your practice and real tests for the GRE.
- GRE Goal Tracker: Keep track of the goals you have for the GRE. If there is a target school that you really want to get in, set goals for yourself.
- Weekly Time Blocking: Block out your schedule for the week to plan time for study for the GRE exam.
- GRE Test Calendar: Put down the dates for your official exam and practice exams.
- GRE Resources: We have several links to some resources that can help you with studying for your exam.
- Target Colleges: Plan out a list of schools that will be your safety, target, and reach schools.